duminică, 10 februarie 2013

“A person desperately searching for love, reminds me of a fish desperately searching for water.” - Deepak Chopra

Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for - Epicurus

Your conditioned mind, your way of life, the whole structure of the society in which you live, prevent you from looking at a fact and being entirely free from it immediately. You say, `I will think about it; I will consider whether it is possible to be free from violence or not. I will try to be free.' That is one of the most dreadful statements you can make, `I will try'. There is no trying, no doing your best. Either you do it or you don't do it.

― Jiddu Krishnamurti

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu