luni, 21 ianuarie 2013



Let your vision be new at every single moment. The wise man is he who stands in wonderment before all things.

Your weariness comes from the diversity of your goods. You don’t even know which among them you like best. You don’t understand that life alone is the supreme good. The shortest moment of life is stronger than death and negates death. Death is nothing but consent to other lives, so that everything be forever renewed: so that nothing take up more time than necessary to define itself.

Praised be every moment when you can speak. The rest of the time, listen. But when speaking, don’t listen.

LOOK, we must get ready to dispose of all the books! For it is not enough to read that the sand of the beaches feels smooth; I want to feel it with my bare feet.

Knowledge unprecedented I find of no value.

NEVER on this earth have I seen anything beautiful without immediately wishing to touch it with all my love.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu