marți, 8 ianuarie 2013

Through chance, my mind stumbled into a certain awareness of the Cosmos. That all of my experience is composed of the activity of a physical cellular system, my brain, that is interconnected and communicating with my body. My body is itself interconnected and communicating with the environment. The condition of every atom of my being is induced by the electromagnetic, gravitational, and nuclear fields that occupy the volume of my body. Each of these energies are continuous waves, and my body is the focal point of their intersection in the 4-dimensional geometry of spacetime. My existence is dependent upon and created by the presence of all the other bodies of the Universe. My true self is not my mind, my brain, or my body, but rather the entire unified multidimensional ocean of Universe. I am the whole Universe, focused into a flowing point of awareness. My intention is to cause an expansion of this universal consciousness. To awaken the universe in each of us!

Inifinity Imagined

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu